Saturday, May 25, 2013

Deals on the Go: Why I carry scissors in my coupon organizer



Day 40

 

I would encourage anyone who is couponing to carry scissors with them. I have had so many moments where I have been glad to have scissors/wish I had scissors since starting this project.

Sometimes coupons are left on my windshield. Sometimes they are in a store circular that you come across at a doctor’s office. Or in a magazine at the salon. Or sitting in an envelope in the mailbox. Or at the end of a receipt.

And I have found that if I do not clip it and organize it in my coupon holder right away, the likelihood that I will remember to do so later is quite small.

So a small child sized pair of scissors in my purse has been a lifesaver, or more appropriately put, a money saver.

No comments:

Post a Comment