Monday, May 6, 2013

JoAnn Fabrics and Crafts


Day 21


My daughter loves making things. And the rain lately has been relentless. So after school today, she asked me if she could make little “critters” out of pom-poms. We had seen little critters like this at a craft fair a while back and I had mentioned that “we could make that” so today, amidst more rain, seemed like the perfect day to try.

Of course I carried my coupon organizer to the store. With a 50% off of one item coupon and a 15% teacher discount that I signed up for online, I saved $2.60 and spent only $5.74.
These unexpected trips out are when you appreciate
carrying your coupons with you at all times.
 

$5.74 for an afternoon of creativity with my daughter sounds good to me.

SAVINGS TO DATE: - $ 331.53   (previous total + 2.60 saved)

 TIME SPENT TODAY: - 0 Hours (I would have done this regardless of the couponing).

No comments:

Post a Comment