Saturday, May 11, 2013

For the Days Without a Coupon


Day 26

Here is the problem with couponing. You become better at it, you’re saving money. And then you come to a transaction where you know you should have a coupon, but you do not. Then you are totally dissatisfied and mourning the loss of this ridiculous amount of money. That is how I felt today when I got to the store and realized that I could not find my coupon for “Little Swimmers Diapers.” But I did need the diapers. And of course, as soon as I got home, I found the -1.50 coupon folded up amongst my other things. And you would have thought I’d lost my life savings the way I felt about it. But look at my receipt: I saved $19.50!

SAVINGS TO DATE: - $ 397.99  (previous total + $19.50 saved off retail)
 TIME SPENT TODAY: - 15 minutes (Planning the shopping trip).

No comments:

Post a Comment