Thursday, May 2, 2013

Introduction to E-Coupons


Day 17


I have come to realize that coupons bring in some savings, but PLANNING brings in deep savings. So I need to plan better. It is the only way I am going to save big and score free items. Without planning I am just wasting too much time. So today I bought some bigger coupon sorters (2 of them: one for food, and one for other items). I then sorted and organized my coupons into more specific categories. This took a long time. Two hours.

Then I went online and printed all of the e-coupons available to me on coupons.com. I tried joining other couponing websites, but I noticed that many of them simply routed me back to coupons.com. So by just going to coupons.com I was able to print over 200 coupons. I printed them on paper that I had other things on, so the many printed pages were recycled pages. Then I stapled several pages together in order to save time on cutting. This took a long time, about an hour. Fortunately, I was watching TV with the family while I completed this step.

SAVINGS TO DATE: - $ 255.50   (previous total)

 TIME SPENT TODAY: - 3 Hours (Clipping and Organizing).


Print them out on any paper we have...

Staple several pages together so they don't move
while I'm cutting them.

Boohoo! Look how many coupons have expired!

No comments:

Post a Comment