Sunday, May 26, 2013

The Stroller Strategy: The Usefulness of Cup Holders



Day 41


I still take unplanned shopping trips. I know, I know, I should be ashamed of myself. I know that planning transactions is how I score very deep savings and yet I still find the need to run into a store on a pinch and NOT save nearly as much money.

But I always have my coupon files on me. So on these unplanned shopping trips, I still try to sift through my coupons quickly and use what I can. For this, I have found my baby stroller cup holders to be an excellent tool.

When I find a coupon that matches up with a product, I stick the product in the stroller basket and the coupon in the cup holder. I go through the entire shopping trip sorting through my coupon file and removing the applicable coupons and putting them in the cup holders. When I get to the register, I have the products in my stroller basket and the coupons in the cup holders and I can get out of there as quickly as if I had planned the trip…well, almost!

3 comments:

  1. Just found your blog. It's great and I love your tips. I will try them and let you know. Keep them coming.

    Isabella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Isabella! Thanks for reading! I have continued Couponing but have had a hard time writing about it with the kids home all day in the summer! Hope to be back with some summer insights soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Isabella! Thanks for reading! I have continued Couponing but have had a hard time writing about it with the kids home all day in the summer! Hope to be back with some summer insights soon :)

    ReplyDelete